MAS-SSF is seeking a Marketing Consultant to research marketing trends and data, provides expert information regarding promotions, branding, media channels, and other key information for marketing success. Consultant must guide the implementation of counseling, education, and various MAS-SSF programs.
- Works as an independent consultant or as part of a consultancy firm to provide marketing expertise to the organization
- Creates detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies
- Provides written documents and verbal presentations of the services offered by the SSF for organizations
- Recommends specific marketing approaches and spending budgets to achieve SSF programs reach the community at large
- Works within the SSF’s budget to produce effective promotional materials and advertising opportunities
- Tracks counseling cases, workshop attendance and adjusts marketing strategies as necessary
- Leads organization into more effective use of social media and other media outlets
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is preferred
- Experience or familiarity with: customer service, client relationship management, interaction with media channels, public speaking, interpersonal communications and creative writing and social media marketing
- Must be a self-starter; be able to pay attention to detail and multi-task. Must also have good organizational skills, advanced planning, leadership, financial, and time management skills.
- Reports to the Executive Director
- For inquiries or to apply, please send your resumes with cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Marketing Consultant
- Open until filled