Part-Time- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist / Associate Social Worker
Muslim American Society–Social Services Foundation (MAS-SSF) is seeking registered part-time Associate Marriage and Family Therapists and part-time Associate Social Workers to provide psychotherapeutic services for the community under the supervision of a qualified licensed clinical supervisor.
MAS-SSF is a friendly place to earn BBS hours in a professional setting, where the focus includes improving your clinical counseling skills and serving the community.
We are paying $35 an hour for part-time positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct professional mental health assessments and documents
- Provide individual, family, and group counseling to clients who are from a diverse community of refugees/immigrants
- Be able to work independently and adhere to all confidentiality standards set by the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)
- Willing to work with flexible hours that may include evenings or weekends, depending on the availability of clients
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Google Docs and electronic scheduling systems is a plus
- The ability to multitask and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Bi-lingual in any language other than English is helpful but not required
For inquiries or to apply, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Part-Time Associate Marriage and Family Therapist/ Associate Social Worker)
Final Filing Date
Open until filled.