Join us for an enlightening session for Seniors geared towards boosting your health and overall wellbeing. The workshop is packed with valuable tips, exercises, and strategies that can contribute to a more fulfilling life.
The workshop will be led by Dr. Afzal Rashid, a graduate of Law from Kabul University and Bahria University Islamabad. He received his M.A. in Macroeconomics from UC Davis. Afzal also served as the chief of a mental health unit in California for 17 years.
This workshop is exclusively for Afghan senior newcomers who arrived after July 31, 2021.
- Gift Bag: Be sure to arrive at 4:00 PM to receive a special gift bag.
- Refreshments: Snacks and refreshments will be available throughout the event.
- Transport: Uber/Lyft accommodations are available on a case-to-case basis.
- Location: MAS-SSF, 3820 Auburn Blvd, #83, Sacramento, CA 95821
- Deadline: Register by November 5th.
- Link: https://afgsen.eventbrite.com/