Reproductive Health Sessions Series
Join us at the Elk Grove Library, 8900 Elk Grove Blvd, for three presentations on women’s health issues in Arabic.
November 1st, 2023, 10 am – 12 pm
Understanding Cervical Cancer Prevention
- What is cervical cancer, and how can I prevent it?
- What is a Pap smear test?
- What happens if the Pap smear is abnormal?
- What is the HPV vaccine, and why should I get it?
November 8th, 2023, 10 am – 12 pm
Family Planning and Contraceptive Methods
- What is a menstrual cycle, and which days can I get pregnant?
- What increases the chances of pregnancy?
- What contraceptive methods are available?
- How can I decide which method is best for me?
November 15th, 2023, 10 am – 12 pm
Maternal Health and Postpartum Care
- Why are prenatal and postpartum clinic visits important?
- What happens when I have a miscarriage?
- What health issues are common after delivery?
- How can I take care of myself after delivery?
The Program will include a guided discussion, time for Q&A throughout the presentation, and review and practice of digital materials.
Register here for this FREE event.