Family Health Fair
Keeping our Community Safe
Saturday, March 11, 2023 | 10:30 AM – 03:30 PM
American River College 4700 College Oak Dr, Sacramento, CA 95841
The health fair event will be at the student center.
Parking: FREE in student spaces only.
Free to Attend | All Ages are Welcome
The family health fair is free to attend for all with a primary focus on providing services to refugees/newcomers.
- Professional Interpretation will be provided.
- Immunizations/vaccination (MMR, Varicella, ProQuad, Flu Shots, and COVID-19)
- Health Screening
- Blood Screening
- Dental Screening
Presentation/resources will be provided in Dari/Pashto on the following topics:
- Health Insurance (Medi-Cal and Medicare)
- Resource Centers (diapers, clothes, and available food items)
- Low-Income Energy Assistance Program – Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
- Clean Vehicle Rebate Project
- Food Access including EBT and Food Bank
- Information on Career pathways
- Activities for Children and Families
** Music will be provided with the goal to keep families away from stress and stigma.
** Interpretation services will be provided in Arabic, Dari/Farsi, Pashto, & Urdu.