Join us in person at MCYC to recognize the early signs of emotional distress and the steps you can take to address them. Sheikh Ayman Aishat and MAS-SSF will provide religious guidance, evidence-based tools, and community resources to uplift your families.
- This event has passed.
October 29, 2021
Join us during Jumuah Prayer and Friday Family Night on Friday, October 29th, 2021
- Three Jumuah Shifts | 12:15 pm, 1:15 pm, 2:15 pm
- Friday Family Night After Maghreb Prayer, 6:30 pm (Dinner will be served)
- Sheikh Ayman Aishat, Director, MLFA
- Gulshan Yusufzai, Executive Director, MAS-SSF
- Uzma Hashmi, Program Manager, MAS-SSF
- Ofsana Popal Youth Peer Specialist, MAS-SSF
If you can’t attend the event but want to donate to the cause, please donate below.
Your donation will help provide critical services to our community, especially during the refugee crisis.
Even small gifts can have a big impact. Give today!
Donation Options | Credit Card | Paypal | Venmo | Zelle | Mail a Check
** Donations are Zakat-eligible
Ways to Donate
You can also mail a check to:
3820 Auburn Blvd, Suite 83
Sacramento, CA 95821
For more information
Give us a call at (916) 486-8626 or email us at email@example.com