Wednesday, April 12th | 6 pm – 9 pm
Ramadan Mubarak! May this Ramadan bring you and your family blessings and peace.
We are happy to invite you to join us in the Community Iftar with members of our community and hear from Dr. Farid Younos on how Ramadan can improve your health and well-being.
Dr.Farid Younos received his Doctorate in International and Multicultural Education from the University of San Francisco. He was awarded the “Peace at Home” Award, California Senate 2002, and the Rollie Mullen Award from Stand! Against Domestic Violence, 2003.
Wednesday, Apr 12, 2023
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
American River City College
4700 College Oak Dr, Sacramento, CA 95841
- Iftar Dinner will be served
- Free parking in Student spaces only
- A room will be provided for Maghrib and Isha prayers.
- MAS-SSF will provide a box of dates for every family that arrives from 6 to 7 PM
- Babysitting is REQUIRED for kids ages 3-10. Parents MUST check in at registration and pick up kids before 9 PM
Space is limited! RSVP by April 10th at ciftar.eventbrite.com.
We look forward to having you join us!